Wednesday, May 3, 2006

Goodbye Judy

Goodbye Judy.



Hello Julia's extreme all-terrain, all condition tandem roadster(Hala, may wang-wang yan mind you).



I've accepted the bitter truth that I'm not riding my mountainbike anytime soon, except buying softdrinks at our neighbor's. With the babies taking most of our remaining free time, it's difficult, nay, impossible to squeeze in my weekend bike trips.

I'm crying as I type right now. I love my bike. My bike's cool. It has an all-Shimano LX groupset. It's fork is a Judy Rockshox. It's shiny. It's red. It has a good plush seat anatomically designed to keep my fertility intact (no doubt that's true).

But as a firm believer of the saying "If you love me, let me go", I've decided to sell it. Mountainbikes are ment to spin up mountains and crash down ravines, not as a trophy in a dark corner.

If anybody out there wants to bid on my bike, you can see more photos at my garage.

No comments: